Monday 19 April 2010

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (Twilight saga #3)




Description: Bella must choose between her friendship with Jacob, a werewolf, and her relationship with Edward, a vampire, but when Seattle is ravaged by a mysterious string of killings, the three of them need to decide whether their personal lives are more important than the well-being of an entire city

My review: Eclipse, the third in the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer has it all. Action, love, hate, jealousy (in abundance), trust, heartbreak and more. You cannot read this book without having read the first two books in the Twilight saga, each one sets up the story for the next.

I loved this, the rollercoaster of emotions I felt while reading it, was amazing. One minute I liked Edward, next I wasn't so sure, one minute routing for Jacob, then not. Bella, you are a REAL teenager!! LOL, wow, the emotions you have as a teenager are intense and this book definatly brings it all to the forefront.

What can I say, I love these books, I love the rivalries, I love the saga and would recommend anyone, young or old, to read them. It's escapism at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment